We're gearing up for production at the world's first nonprofit solar microfactory!
26,700 TOTAL Metric Tons (MT) of Carbon Offset per Year
• CITY Buildings: 2,600 MT/yr
• HOMES (Solar): 22,300 MT/yr
• HOMES (Retrofits): 1,800 MT/yr
Least expensive Carbon Mitigation program of its kind in California
Expand City and State Income
• $6,500,000/yr increase in DPI for LMI Households in Claremont /
• $29,360,000 added to local retail economy annually
• $900,000/yr additional sales tax revenues to City of Claremont
• 12% Local Economic Growth
• $5,500,000/yr sales tax revenue to State of California
• 2:1 Revenue Return to the State
CHERP Solar Works is Addressing California's Top 4 Priorities
“We are creating a replicable, non-profit, solar panel assembly factory that is uniting physicists, economists, City Hall, local businesses, and hundreds of local volunteers, to bring back middle-class manufacturing jobs and cut green-house gasses on a massive scale.”
- Devon Hartman | President and CEO of CHERP Inc.
CHERP Solar Works is a program of
CHERP Inc. a 501(c)(3) public charity
“WBe one of the first homeowners with BrilliantPV™ modules on their rooftop and help initiate the first nonprofit solar factory in the world.
We invite you to participate in one of the most exciting Renaissance opportunities of our lifetime. Never before have technology and sustainable energy come together to disrupt the current global climate change trajectory so impactfully. Helping CHERP through this final campaign push makes you one of the founders in this unique movement.